Having left the hotel that we stayed at for camp,we're now at a resort in Long Hai province. It's very pretty. This will be a relaxing day, as our work is done. (The down time is difficult for me though, so I'm hoping the day moves quickly.) I'm going to go find a pool to sit by.
We head to Saigon by bus very early tomorrow......5 a.m., I think. It's a 4-hour drive, so we'll be there by mid-morning. That's great, because I've got a lot of shopping to do. I've got a flight out of Saigon at 11:30 or so Tuesday night, so I'll be on my way home shortly.
I hope to have the chance to post one more note from Saigon. If not, however, please be sure to check back once I'm home, because I'm anxious to share photos with everyone. I'll put them up here ASAP. (Also, you'll find a link to Catalyst's photos to the right on this page.)