I've got so much that I want to share with everyone. As I've learned over the past 36 hours, however, doing so will be difficult -- hit or miss -- from here in Vietnam. Because it's a communist country, the government monitors internet use. Many websites, specifically blogs, are simply completely blocked -- they can't be accessed. That's the problem I've run into the past couple of days. Sometimes, however, you can "sneak" into the site at off-hours. That's what I'm doing now. It was no small feat. A very kind employee of the agency that we're partnering with here in Vietnam spent almost an hour with Kathy (a friend of mine here on the Expedition) and I, searching the streets for an internet cafe here on Sunday night.
So, please keep checking back! I'll get on whenever I can......and what I have to leave out now, I'll update later!